The 2013 Toyota Venza crossover heralds a new form of transportation for changing times, with refined versatility combined with a sleek design and SUV flexibility. The 2013 model year has a number of enhancements to make the Venza better than ever. Changes include updated exterior styling, featuring new heated mirrors with integrated turn signals. Inside, there’s a redesigned 3-spoke steering wheel, modified interior trim, plus an upgraded audio unit with 6.1” display audio. And all four available models, which offer a range of option packages, have a lower starting price than those they replace.
- The 2013 Toyota Venza delivers assured performance with a choice of two engines (2.7L 4-cylinder or 3.5L V6), each mated to a six-speed Super-ECT automatic transmission with sequential shift mode, to deliver power, fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions.
- Both engines have the additional option of on-demand, all-wheel drive (AWD), which enables the added confidence that comes with Toyota’s Active Torque Control System.
- Based on the choice of engines and choice of AWD, the 2013 Toyota Venza is available in four models: Venza; Venza AWD; Venza V6; Venza V6 AWD:
- Venza: The efficient 2.7L 4-cylinderprovides 182 peak horsepower, with a combined city/highway fuel efficiency of 8.6 L per 100 km;
- Venza AWD: The 4-cylinder with AWD has fuel efficiency of 8.8L per 100 km;
- Venza V6: The powerful 3.5L V6 generates 268 peak horsepower and a combined city/highway fuel efficiency of 9.6 L per 100 km;
- Venza V6 AWD: The 6-cylinder with AWD has fuel efficiency of 9.8L/100 km.
- All four models boast highly responsive electric power steering and hill start assist control to make driving easier and more pleasurable.
- The 2013 Toyota Venza offers a range of new and upgraded features on all models:
- Changes to exterior styling: new heated mirrors with integrated turn signals; a blind-spot convex mirror and puddle lamps; new front grille and fog lamp bezel; new tail lights; newly designed 19” aluminum alloy wheels
- Interior enhancements: woodgrain trim; redesigned 3-spoke steering wheel on a tilting/telescoping steering column; integrated audio and Bluetooth controls on the column
- Upgraded audio system: new, six-speaker audio system with 6.1” display audio; voice recognition technology; automatic sound levelizer system; USB auxiliary audio input jacks; integrated XM Satellite Radio
- Additional comfort and convenience: eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat; automatic climate control system; high-visibility Optitron instrumentation, including multi-information display and trip computer; cruise control; integrated garage door opener; chrome interior door handles; more in-cabin and cargo-area storage
- The 2013 Venza features seven air bags and the Toyota Star Safety System, a suite of six standard active safety technologies:
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Traction Control (TRAC)
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Smart Stop Technology (SST)
|MODELS and OPTIONS|
- The following packages are available for all four 2013 Venza models (Venza; Venza AWD; Venza V6; Venza V6 AWD):
- Premium Package, featuring: leather seating; heated front seats; power rear door with jam protection; back-up camera; panoramic glass roof; anti-theft system
- Touring Package, builds on the Premium Package, with: navigation system; power-adjustable front passenger seat; premium leather seat surfaces; Toyota Smart Key system with Push Button Start; front-door-handle touch sensors for locking and unlocking; leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob; driver’s seat memory system with linked exterior mirrors; auto-leveling HID headlamps; LED daytime running lights
- Touring & JBL Package: has all features of the Touring Package, enhanced with: 13-speaker JBL Synthesis audio system and Toyota’s automatic highbeam system
- Available exterior and interior colours and interior material (applies to all models):
- Exterior of Blizzard Pearl, Classic Silver Metallic, Magnetic Grey Metallic, Cosmic Grey Mica, Attitude Black Metallic – each with light grey cloth or leather, or black leather interior;
- Barcelona Red Metallic, with ivory cloth, ivory leather or black leather interior;
- Golden Umber Mica, Sunset Bronze Mica – each with ivory cloth or ivory leather interior
|BASE MANUFACTURER’S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICING|
|Venza||2.4 litre 4-cylinder||6-speed auto Super ECT||$28,690*|
|Venza AWD||2.4 litre 4-cylinder||6-speed auto Super ECT||$30,490**|
|Venza V6||3.5 litre V6||6-speed auto Super ECT||$30,445***|
|Venza V6 AWD||3.5 litre V6||6-speed auto Super ECT||$32,245****|
* Decrease of more than $700 from previous model year, while adding $565 in additional standard equipment
** Decrease of almost $400 from previous model year with more than $565 in additional standard equipment
*** Decrease of almost $500 from previous model year with more than $565 in additional standard equipment
**** Decrease of $120 from previous model year with more than $565 in additional standard equipment
For more details – including a full list of media contacts, digital images and product details – please visit media.toyota.ca