TORONTO, ONTARIO, January 11, 2018 – Visit the Toyota booth at the Montréal International Auto Show to see the all-new 2019 Toyota Avalon in its Canadian debut, plus learn about Toyota’s plans for advanced technology vehicles and explore innovative concepts.
- Toyota Avalon – Canadian Premiere
- Toyota Kikai Concept – North American Premiere
- Toyota Yaris Rally Look Project Car
In addition, the Toyota exhibit will have a full range of cars, SUVs, minivans and pickup trucks on display, plus opportunities to explore innovative Toyota offerings including the advanced safety technologies of Toyota Safety Sense and the powerful yet intuitive connected vehicle technologies and services of Toyota Entune.
Accredited members of the media are invited to preview the 2019 Toyota Avalon plus other highlights, and the brand’s full portfolio of vehicles at the auto show’s Media Day:
- WHAT: 2019 Avalon, Kikai Concept, Yaris Rally Look Project Car, Toyota Safety Sense, Toyota Entune, and more.
- WHERE: Montréal International Auto Show, Palais des congrès, Toyota display.
- WHEN: January 18, 2018 – 11:30 am.
- WHO: Jocelyn Daneau, Quebec Zone Manager, Toyota Canada Inc. – plus spokespeople for French and English interviews.
For further information or to set up interviews, contact:
PR Manager, Toyota Canada Inc.
PR Consultant, Toyota Canada Inc.
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. Toyota has sold over 5 million vehicles in Canada through a national network of 287 Toyota and Lexus dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and reliability in the vehicles Canadians drive and the service they receive. TCI’s head office is located in Toronto, with regional offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax and parts distribution centres in Toronto and Vancouver. Toyota operates two manufacturing facilities in Canada. Having produced more than seven million vehicles, popular Canadian models built at these facilities include Toyota RAV4, Toyota Corolla, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid.