TORONTO, ON – February 8, 2018 – Visit the Toyota booth at the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto to see the Toyota i-TRIL Concept – an environmentally friendly compact electric vehicle for urban lifestyles that’s also designed to provide tremendous driving fun. The i-TRIL highlights an exciting auto show display, where automotive media will be able to learn more about Toyota’s plans for advanced technology vehicles that deliver more engaging, sustainable ways to get around.
Highlights in Toyota’s exhibit this year include:
- Toyota i-TRIL Concept – North American Premiere
- Toyota Prius Prime plug-in hybrid – national sales launch this year + ride and drive for auto show visitors
- Toyota Mirai fuel cell electric vehicle – Canadian market introduction this year
- 2019 Toyota Avalon
- Two Olympic zones incorporating memorabilia, and meet & greet opportunities with Paralympic and Olympic Athletes
In addition, the Toyota exhibit will have a full range of cars, SUVs, minivans and pickup trucks on display, plus opportunities to explore innovative Toyota offerings including the advanced safety technologies of Toyota Safety Sense (now standard on more than 95% of Toyota vehicles) and the powerful yet intuitive connected vehicle technologies and services of Toyota Entune.
Accredited members of the media are invited to preview the Toyota i-TRIL Concept plus other highlights, and the brand’s full portfolio of vehicles at the auto show’s Media Day:
- WHAT: Toyota i-TRIL Concept, Prius Prime, Mirai, 2019 Avalon, Toyota Safety Sense, Toyota Entune, and more.
- WHERE: Canadian International Auto Show, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toyota display.
- WHEN: February 15, 2018 – 11:13 AM
- WHO: Stephen Beatty, Vice President, Toyota Canada Inc.
For further information or to set up interviews, contact:
PR Manager, Toyota Canada Inc.
PR Consultant, Toyota Canada Inc.
416 438-6320 ext. 2086 or press day (647) 622-6325
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. Toyota has sold over 5 million vehicles in Canada through a national network of 287 Toyota and Lexus dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and reliability in the vehicles Canadians drive and the service they receive. TCI’s head office is located in Toronto, with regional offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax and parts distribution centres in Toronto and Vancouver. Toyota operates two manufacturing facilities in Canada. Having produced more than seven million vehicles, popular Canadian models built at these facilities include Toyota RAV4, Toyota Corolla, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid.