(TORONTO, ON – January 13, 2016) Visit Toyota and discover a bold new era of motoring at the 2016 Montreal International Auto Show – January 15-24 at the Palais des Congrès.
“For 2016, we will continue to raise the bar by introducing new, and even better cars, SUVs and light-duty trucks to Canadians,” said Cyril Dimitris, Vice President of Toyota Canada Inc. “All of our Toyota and Scion vehicles deliver bold styling, driving fun, and tremendous value – on top of our global reputation for quality and safety.”
Highlights at the Toyota display include:
- The all-new, 2016 Toyota Prius, making its Canadian debut
- The 2016 Toyota RAV4 – including the first-ever RAV4 Hybrid
- The 2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Series pickup truck
- The Toyota Safety Sense and Toyota FT1 virtual reality simulators
- A number of new and updated models for 2016, including the Yaris Sedan subcompact, Avalon flagship sedan and Tacoma pickup truck
Scion display (located in Toyota booth):
- The 2016 Scion iM
These models join the full line-up of Toyota and Scion vehicles, and technologies on display throughout the Montreal International Auto Show, running January 15-24, 2016. For more information on Toyota and its vehicles and technologies, visit www.toyota.ca
Accredited members of the media are invited to preview the all-new 2016 Toyota Prius at the auto show’s Media Day:
- WHAT: 2016 Prius – Canadian debut, 2016 RAV4 Hybrid, and more
- WHERE: Montreal International Auto Show, Palais des Congrès, Toyota display
- WHEN: January 14, 2016 – 11:10 am EST
- WHO: Jocelyn Daneau Directeur régional du Québec, Toyota Canada Inc., (French and English interviews)
For further information or to set up interviews:
Public Relations Manager
Toyota Canada Inc.
+1 416 571-5894
Public Relations Consultant
Toyota Canada Inc.
+1 416 986-3469
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles. Toyota has sold over 4.9 million vehicles in Canada through a national network of 285 Toyota, Lexus and Scion dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and reliability in the vehicles Canadians drive and the service they receive. TCI’s head office is located in Toronto, with regional offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax and parts distribution centres in Toronto and Vancouver. Toyota operates two manufacturing facilities in Canada. Having produced more than six million vehicles, popular Canadian models built at these facilities include Toyota RAV4, Toyota Corolla, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid.