(TORONTO) – As the industry is offering fewer choices for the minivan segment, the 2010 Toyota Sienna minivan offers more for busy Canadian families. The new Limited 7-Passenger FWD model joins the Sienna line-up, making the best-equipped “Limited” model available to Canadian families seeking fuel-efficiency and value without sacrifice on quality, safety, comfort, and convenience. The 2010 Sienna is available in several trim levels, seven- and eight-passenger cabin configurations and a choice of fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive models or the extra confidence of all-wheel-drive models riding on run-flat tires. For the 2010 model year, there is a Sienna for every active family.
“Toyota knows Canadians value the versatility and efficiency of a minivan, so we’re not going to let them down for the 2010 model year. In fact, we are offering the highest trim level, the Limited model, in a lower-priced front-wheel-drive. The 2010 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger FWD delivers fuel efficiency with no compromise on a full suite of active and passive safety systems, and many comfort, convenience and style features to make even the longest road trip an enjoyable experience,” said Warren Orton, Director, Toyota Canada Inc. “This new model joins our already broad selection of Sienna models that exemplify proven quality, safety, power, and versatility, with numerous seating configurations, drivetrains, and trim levels to suit every taste and budget”
Highlights of the 2010 Toyota Sienna line-up include:
- New Limited 7-passenger model features the following: 17-inch alloy wheels, power moonroof, integrated signal lamps, roof-mounted spoiler, automatic headlamp system, leather seats, heated front seats, 10-speaker JBL audio system with 6-disc CD Changer, Rear Intuitive Parking Assist, Anti-theft system, and much more.
- Eight editions in CE, LE and Limited trim levels
- Seven or eight passenger configurations
- Front-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive models
- The power, performance and fuel efficiency of a 3.5L six-cylinder engine coupled to a five-speed automatic Electronically-Controlled Transmission (ECT): up to 266hp at 6,200 rpm and up to 245lb-ft of torque at 4,700 rpm, and combined city/highway fuel consumption rating of 10.1L / 100km (front-wheel-drive) or 11.6L / 100km (all-wheel-drive)
- Cargo capacity of up to 4.22m3 / 148.92ft3 and 3,500lb / 1,587kg towing capacity
- A full suite of standard safety systems, including: Vehicle Stability Control; Traction Control; Antilock Braking System with Electronic Brake Force Distribution; three-point lap and shoulder belts for all positions; six air bags.
- Generous standard convenience and comfort equipment, including power door locks, heated mirrors and windows; dual zone climate control; cruise control; a conversation mirror that makes it easy to monitor the back seats; smart in-cabin storage systems such as shopping bag hooks; and more.
- Audio with standard AM/FM CD-player with MP3 capability, audio auxiliary input jack, 6-speakers, and steering wheel audio controls
“Canadians have told us they want a minivan that does it all – one that offers quality, dependability safety that is and packed with features, plus powerful and stylish,” Mr. Orton continued. “In the 2010 Sienna, we’re confident families from coast to coast will find the ultimate minivan – a versatile vehicle that they love to own and drive.”
The 2010 Toyota Sienna minivan is now on sale across Canada, with a manufacturer’s suggested retail price starting at $29,500.