TORONTO, ON., July 23, 2015 – Toyota has won the Vincentric Best Passenger Vehicle Value brand award for the fourth consecutive year, and is also a repeat winner of the Vincentric Best Hybrid Brand in Canada claim.
“It’s an honour to be recognized with a number of 2015 Vincentric Best Value in Canada awards,” said Larry Hutchinson, Vice President, Toyota Canada Inc. “These awards are a testament to Toyota’s commitment to quality, durability and reliability, all key ingredients for great value.”
In addition to the overall brand awards, 12 Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles were honoured with Vincentric’s Best Value in Canada title in their respective segments. The model awards include:
- Toyota Prius – Compact Hybrid (three-time winner)
- Toyota Camry – Mid-Size Sedan
- Toyota Avalon – Large Sedan (fourth year in a row)
- Toyota Highlander – Mid-Size Crossover (second year in a row)
- Toyota Highlander – Crossover Hybrid (fourth year in a row)
- Toyota Sequoia – Large SUV (fourth year in a row)
- Toyota Tacoma – Mid-Size Pickup (fourth year in a row)
- Lexus CT 200h – Premium Compact Hybrid
- Lexus RC 350 – Premium Mid-Size Coupe
- Lexus ES 300h – Premium Mid-Size Sedan, Hybrid (third year in a row)
- Lexus NX 200t – Premium Compact Crossover
- Scion iQ – Micro (third year in a row)
To determine the 2015 Vincentric Best Value in Canada awards, Vincentric uses a statistical analysis to measure the cost to own and operate each model and compares it against its expected costs, based on the vehicle's segment. Vehicles with the lowest expected costs when compared to their respective segments were considered to be the best value.”
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles. Toyota has sold over 4.6 million vehicles in Canada through a national network of 285 Toyota, Lexus and Scion dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and reliability in the vehicles Canadians drive and the service they receive. TCI’s head office is located in Toronto, with regional offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax and parts distribution centres in Toronto and Vancouver. Toyota operates two manufacturing facilities in Canada. Having produced more than six million vehicles, popular Canadian models built at these facilities include Toyota RAV4, Toyota Corolla, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid.