(TORONTO, ON – December 20, 2012) The 2013 Toyota RAV4 delivers improved performance and handling plus advanced features that enhance the driver’s ownership experience. And it does so at a starting MSRP as low as $23,790 – a price that delivers big value for busy Canadians looking for a versatile and safe vehicle that’s a perfect partner on daily commutes and fun weekend getaways.
“With the 2013 RAV4, Toyota reinvents the compact SUV – the category that the original RAV4 helped create,” noted Tony Wearing, Senior Managing Director at Toyota Canada Inc. “This all-new model boosts interior space and comfort, offers class-leading safety systems, and delivers fun-to-drive performance with impressive driving dynamics and fuel efficiency.”
The 2013 RAV4 is generously equipped for fun, comfort, style, versatility and performance:
- Powerful yet efficient 176 HP 2.5L 4-cylinder engine / Six-speed auto transmission with sequential shift mode / Sport, ECO and normal drive modes.
- Choice of front-wheel-drive or newly engineered all-wheel-drive system.
- Increased cargo space of 2078L / New lift-back rear door / Lower loading height.
- 60/40 fold down second-row seats / Reclining rear seats
- New audio system with available on-screen easy-to-use Display Audio.
- Class-leading eight airbags / Toyota Star Safety System.
- Available technology includes: Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Alert, Blind Spot Monitor, Automatic High Beam System, Back-up Camera.
The 2013 RAV4 is available in five models:
- RAV4 FWD LE (Starting MSRP: $23,790)
- RAV4 FWD XLE (Starting MSRP: $27,000)
- RAV4 AWD LE (Starting MSRP: $25,990)
- RAV4 AWD XLE (Starting MSRP: $29,200)
- RAV4 AWD Limited (Starting MSRP: $31,700)
The 2013 Toyota RAV4 goes on sale at Toyota Dealers across Canada this Winter. For more information, visitwww.toyota.ca
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Toyota, Lexus and Scion cars, SUVs and trucks. Toyota is the first full-line manufacturer to make all of the elements of the Star Safety System standard on every vehicle starting in 2011. The Star Safety System includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology (SST). TCI’s head office is in Toronto, with regional offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax and parts distribution centres in Toronto and Vancouver.